Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Win's Spa @ Nagoya Batam - 11 Apr 09

Win's Spa
Komplek New Holiday Blk. D No. 1-2
Nagoya - Batam Island
Indonesia (Behind Harmoni Hotel)

http://www.winsspa.inbatam.net/

Went on a batam trip with my girlfriend and visiting a Spa was our main intention!
We had a 2- hour Dewi Sri Spa Treatment consisting of massage, steam, scrub, mask, bath, ratus treatment and body lotion - all for just SGD55!



The couple room was comfortable and clean. The bed was a little hard and there was no "hole" for my face to dig into while getting the massage! Nevertheless, the massage was relaxing and eased my stiff shoulders, despite having a pint-sized, 22 years old and 7months pregnant masseuse!

We got to enjoy a bubble bath after our body mask and I got all excited when I saw the heap of bubbles my masseuse had prepared for me! Needless to say, I took a long time in the bath! We had our first experience of ratus treatment, a Javanese traditional method of using aromatic herbs, leaves and tropical flowers, believed to reduce excessive vaginal discharge, eliminating fungi & unpleasant smell and help to fragrant the sensitive area!! The vapour discharged frmo the steamer was really comfortable but got a little hot after that!

Given the reasonable price and the pleasant experience with the treatment and customer service, I would recommend this stopover at your next visit to Batam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Yes, I love animals. Never owned a pet, dare not own one. I love food; the ambience, scent and company are what satisfy me. I thread across the globe in my dreams, making them come true is what I seek. My motto: To indulge in the finest things in life ~ Nature, Animals, Me.