Saturday, August 22, 2009

Golden Peony, Conrad Centennial Singapore



Golden Peony
Conrad Centennial Singapore
Two Temasek Boulevard, Singapore, 038982, Singapore
Level 3
Tel: 65-6334-8888
A lazy afternoon dim sum at this fine dining restaurant was a great way to start my Saturday shopping spree with my girlfriend!

The savoury fish porridge!

Chee Cheong Fun stuffed with scallops & mushrooms, served with black pepper sauce


Homemade Beancurd with Asparagus & XO sauce
The beancurd skin was thin and I liked the the crunchy asparagus and mushrooms fillings


This is another interesting dish - very tasty!
Mushroom, fish maw and pumpkin wrapped in vegetable noodles


Scallop and Prawns wrapped in beancurd skin


Generous serving of prawns in this little dumpling!


And more prawns in this chunky Siew Mai! (Not oily, I must add.)


The restaurant serves a refreshing glass of calamansi(lime) juice and osmanthus jelly to "cleanse" your taste bud before you start on your next important course- the desserts!
Very attentive indeed!
Interesting "Tipsy" glass!


The ever popular mango pudding with pomelo pulps and sago with bits of strawberries.


Smooth and creamy (not thick) avocado served with vanilla ice cream. This is a cold dessert and it is so smooth that it literally melts in your mouth! Heavenly!

I've heard alot about the peking duck here, but we had too much to fill this in then.
Definitely a next visit and that will be a must-try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Yes, I love animals. Never owned a pet, dare not own one. I love food; the ambience, scent and company are what satisfy me. I thread across the globe in my dreams, making them come true is what I seek. My motto: To indulge in the finest things in life ~ Nature, Animals, Me.