Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Spa Furama (Jointly managed with Aramsa Spa) - 20 May 09


Inspired by the concept of circles which symbolises "completeness",
you will find circular designed rooms, tubs and even lightings at Spa Furama.


I was invited to attend the launch of Spa Furama. Situated on Level 5 of Furama Riverfront Hotel, the entrance of Spa Furama was nicely decorated with names of facilities spelled out with leaves to create that "Nature" feel. We were treated to light cocktails and nibbles, and also activities to keep us busy while touring the place such as colour readings, hand massage, manicure, mini stores selling perfumes and skin care products at discounted prices.

Everything was indeed in circles, and I thought that made the place looked a little small and cramp. With only a luxury signature room, 4 indoor & 3 outdoor treatment rooms and a mani/pedi room, that was about it. However, I must say that if you like exclusivity, this is a good place for a spa treatment. The staff were friendly and I was greeted by the Manager who gave me a short introduction about the place. I went on to try their hand massage and was recommended the Honey & Milk cream that they were selling, smells really good!

Overall, nice environment and beautiful layout. However, given the location (pretty inaccessible - train to Outram Park & Bus 75 & walk for a distance), I think I will still stick to Aramsa @ Bishan Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Yes, I love animals. Never owned a pet, dare not own one. I love food; the ambience, scent and company are what satisfy me. I thread across the globe in my dreams, making them come true is what I seek. My motto: To indulge in the finest things in life ~ Nature, Animals, Me.