Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Turi Beach Resort @ Batam - April 2009

I would like to share a review of this resort;
an exclusive place you would love and not want to leave!

Turi Resort has 2 main wings: Tirta (Modern Apartment) and Riani (Huts), each has a pool, Emerald and Aqua respectively. They are within walking distance from one another, so you can switch for a dip conveniently!




I stayed at the Tirta Wing and the apartment was clean and spacious. They even provide aloe vera balm you can use to soothe your skin after spending time by their luxurious pools!


Food in batam is amazing!


Yummy Nasi Kuning, and the popular Oxtail Soup (Sup Buntut)!


How can we Singaporeans not miss its rootbeer and curly fries?? AWwwww!


This place is AMAZING! Great for immediate getaways, or just simply chill-lax!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Yes, I love animals. Never owned a pet, dare not own one. I love food; the ambience, scent and company are what satisfy me. I thread across the globe in my dreams, making them come true is what I seek. My motto: To indulge in the finest things in life ~ Nature, Animals, Me.