Sunday, September 19, 2010

@Singapore Zoo - His First Visit after a long long time.....

His Top 10 Shots!

Giant Tortoise

Ring-tailed Lemur

Fruit Bat

Jaguar
Cheetah has black spots, Leopard has black rings called 'rosettes';
Jaguar has rosettes with a black dot in the middle.

White Tiger

Hamadryas Baboon

Saki Monkey

African Penguins
A flightless bird found off the coast of southern Africa.
Their distinctive black and white colouring is a vital form of camouflage–white for underwater predators looking upwards and black for predators looking down onto the dark water.

Giraffe

Free-ranging Orangutans

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Yes, I love animals. Never owned a pet, dare not own one. I love food; the ambience, scent and company are what satisfy me. I thread across the globe in my dreams, making them come true is what I seek. My motto: To indulge in the finest things in life ~ Nature, Animals, Me.