Saturday, June 12, 2010

Durian Fiesta with Goodwood Park Hotel

Goodwood Park Hotel
http://www.goodwoodparkhotel.com/
1 March - 25 July 2010
15% discount to UOB and Citibank credit card holders

Friends in town and need recommendation for good durian pastries?
Dying for thick and full durian fillings on cakes, puffs and eclairs?
Deli @ Goodwood Park certainly delivers!

Durian Puffs
S$2.20 per piece
S$12.80 for 6pieces
S$39.80 for 20 pieces

Durian Mousse Cake
S$8.50 per slice
S$52 for 1.3kg (below)
S$98 for 2.5kg
S$133 for 35kg

Ah Gong loves durian, and we got to try this yummy durian cake on his 95th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Yes, I love animals. Never owned a pet, dare not own one. I love food; the ambience, scent and company are what satisfy me. I thread across the globe in my dreams, making them come true is what I seek. My motto: To indulge in the finest things in life ~ Nature, Animals, Me.