Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ignorance is bliss... How true?

If you don't know something, it can't hurt you.

Don't question, don't probe... let nature show you, let society lead you...
Know that the sun shines, don't question when the rain comes..
Know that he loves you, don't probe how much as compared to his past girl friends...
You just want to keep yourself safe, safe from being hurt, safe from feeling pain.
Life starts and ends with yourself alone, isn't it?
So what's wrong with being happy and not care a thing about the world?
Ignorance is bliss, is it not?

No.
Being ignorance means avoiding the truth.
It means not wanting to put yourself in a situation you hate.
It means not giving it a shot should it turns out to be more beautiful than you expect.
It means living in fear...

I'm torn in between.. what should it be?
Why am I even thinking?

No one is in charge of your happiness, but you - Written by Regina Brett, 90 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Yes, I love animals. Never owned a pet, dare not own one. I love food; the ambience, scent and company are what satisfy me. I thread across the globe in my dreams, making them come true is what I seek. My motto: To indulge in the finest things in life ~ Nature, Animals, Me.