Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May Days: Celebrations and Cakes

A busy month ~ dipping wallets, full bellies and big smiles!

Carriage box fit for my Princesses 1 year old birthday! I added a little card and packets of biscuits (小馒头).
Sad to say, the biscuits attracted them first, not the carriage.

Cute garden theme - Popular Lychee cake from Pine Garden
Pine Garden is popular for their Lychee Martini but no alcohol this time, since this celebration was filled with balloons, babies' cries, and of course, goodie bags filled with sweets & party hats.
Adults are the accompanied guests, not the VIPs.

Apple Cake with Martini from Pine Garden
Fortunately, another birthday this month and we got to try the Martini!
An alcohol-idiot, I couldn't tell the difference but those who tried gave thumbs-up.
~ Bro's BDay ~

Shou Tao from D'Buns. $0.70/piece.
Beautiful pink, soft and rich lotus fillings.
It was Mum's Birthday and she has reached ahmm... an age-that-she-wouldn't-want-me-to-tell! I thought it was a good year to get her these, commonly known as Longevity Buns.
An auspicious gift for Birthdays - older birthdays. =p

Sakura Cake from The Patissier
Cakes from The Patissier are really pretty!
~ Mum's BDay ~

Enough of birthdays parties, we had our First wedding dinner invitation together as well!
@ Intercontinental Hotel
Thanks for bringing me along. :)

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Yes, I love animals. Never owned a pet, dare not own one. I love food; the ambience, scent and company are what satisfy me. I thread across the globe in my dreams, making them come true is what I seek. My motto: To indulge in the finest things in life ~ Nature, Animals, Me.