Sunday, December 27, 2009

Chocolates! ~ Max Brenner Singapore

Max Brenner Singapore
8 Raffles Avenue, #01-06/08 Esplanade Mall, Singapore 039802
Phone number: +65 62359556
Sun-Thurs - 11:00am to 11:00pm
Fri-Sat - 11:00am to 12:00 (Midnight)

http://www.maxbrenner.com

This place serves all sorts of chocolates and the browsing the menu alone is appetising - from chocolate waffles, chocolate crepes, chocolate cakes, chocolate fondues and many more!
As we were there just to relax our feet after much walking and for a late night treat, we decided to try the belgian waffles, and leave the rest for more visits.

Banana split waffles
Belgian waffles with bananas, vanilla bourbon ice cream and milk chocolate truffles


Chocolate Lava
Oozing warm chocolate fudge, need I say more?


Something about the Esplanade
Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay is a waterside building located on six hectares of waterfront land alongside Marina Bay near the mouth of the Singapore River, purpose-built to be the centre for performing arts. You will find free performances along the Marina Bay or in the Esplanade Mall itself.
We caught this performance by a group from Indonesia, performing contemporary pieces with the angklung, a traditional sudanese instrument made out of bamboo tubes attached to a bamboo frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Yes, I love animals. Never owned a pet, dare not own one. I love food; the ambience, scent and company are what satisfy me. I thread across the globe in my dreams, making them come true is what I seek. My motto: To indulge in the finest things in life ~ Nature, Animals, Me.