Sunday, December 13, 2009

Feliz Navidaz - Light up my Night! >12 Dec09

Just the perfect timing to catch a beautiful sunset across the horizon before snapping pictures at probably Singapore's tallest Christmas Tree!

Wondering where that could be, and there it is... spotted from a drive along the expressway -
The Singapore Flyer

Standing at 83m high, the view was simply stunning!




I am so in the mood for Christmas!


We were anxiously heading to our next destination to continue our search for tallest Christmas trees, and were disappointed when we found that the place wasn't lighted up that night! *sad*

However, as everything happens for a reason, we chanced upon a new hideout -
The Henderson Wave
As one of the spot of the Southern Ridges, this beautiful walking trail links Mount Faber Park with Telok Blangah Hill Park and Kent Ridge Park.
People come as a couple, family or simply with friends to chat the night away.
Beautiful architecture and soothingly breezy, the trip up here wasn't a waste afterall.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Yes, I love animals. Never owned a pet, dare not own one. I love food; the ambience, scent and company are what satisfy me. I thread across the globe in my dreams, making them come true is what I seek. My motto: To indulge in the finest things in life ~ Nature, Animals, Me.