Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Helix - Singapore

Inspired by a DNA structure, the Helix Bridge opened in Marina Bay Singapore in April 2010 after 2 years of construction. Touted as the world's first double helix curved bridge, this 280m long bridge was a spectacular sight at night.
It was so beautiful that I could make a postcard out of this picture.

It was drizzling on a Sunday evening but we wanted a place to stroll along after a heavy dinner in town. This stainless steel bridge took us through an easy 10mins walk from one end to the other, admiring the many beautiful landscapes surrounding this bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Yes, I love animals. Never owned a pet, dare not own one. I love food; the ambience, scent and company are what satisfy me. I thread across the globe in my dreams, making them come true is what I seek. My motto: To indulge in the finest things in life ~ Nature, Animals, Me.