Friday, March 19, 2010

Tiny Steps to go GREEN

Earth is exhausted.
How much longer can she hold on for us?

Does it matter? Is there a need to? What's the point?
Before you start to doubt the worthiness of your effort, see more, read more, listen more.
Tiny little effort may seems insignificant, but you'll come to realise that there are many people out there doing that little effort.
Stop sitting on the fence.
Instead of adding +1 to the group who is ignorant or does nothing, join the group that does care.


Earth Hour 2010 is here! 8.30pm, Saturday 27th March 2010.
http://www.earthhour.org
Turn off your lights for one hour!
You think this is silly?
This beats drawing blood, for sure.

Green Mart at Aramsa The Garden Spa (@Bishan Park), Sunday 21 March 2010
http://www.aramsaspas.com/actfac.html#greenmart
Selling green products with eco- friendly and organic theme.
Forget about spending an afternoon in your cosy air-con room!
Go on and shop, and enjoy the greenery!

BYOB (Bring Your Own Bag)
Say no to cashiers offering to pack your one or two items.
Please, you have your hands, you're carrying a bag, do you really need to carry a plastic bag?
I don't think so.

Cycle, Walk
Not only will you feel better, you'll look better (in shape!) too.
To add on, you'll save $$ too! (ERP, Petrol, Parking, you know...)

Great Bonding can be rewarding too!
Find someone to go Green with!
Wen enjoys going GREEN with me.

Help spread the word around - say "GREEN"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Yes, I love animals. Never owned a pet, dare not own one. I love food; the ambience, scent and company are what satisfy me. I thread across the globe in my dreams, making them come true is what I seek. My motto: To indulge in the finest things in life ~ Nature, Animals, Me.