Monday, September 21, 2009

Steamboat - Crystal Jade @ Holland Village


Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao
241/241A Holland Avenue
Operating hours for South Northern Steamboat Buffet
Monday - Sunday: 8:30pm - 1:00am
For reservation: 6463 0968

It was a cold, rainy late evening, and all we could think of it pipping hot soup with lots and lots of food! This steamboat buffet restaurant that gives us just what we need.

The menu includes many meat items, different types of fish balls, prawns, vegetables and dim sums too ~ my fave xiao long baos!

The restaurant has a variety of sauces that you can choose to go with your food, from sesame, bean paste, peanut, garlic, chilli... i gave all a try and love the bean paste + peanut!]

Before ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After

We went for the bi-combi soup base - pig bone soup & chinese parsley soup. We were so excited when the soup started boiling and dipping in our favourite items added new flavours to the already tasty stock.

Notice the stacks of Xiao Long Baos? Heh... We cleaned 5 stacks of that!
The gigantic Char Siew Baos were just as yummy.






It was an overall comfortable steamboat experience with a decent selection of fresh ingredients - definitely a recommended dining place for big groups and the late nite supper lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Yes, I love animals. Never owned a pet, dare not own one. I love food; the ambience, scent and company are what satisfy me. I thread across the globe in my dreams, making them come true is what I seek. My motto: To indulge in the finest things in life ~ Nature, Animals, Me.