Thursday, September 3, 2009

Spa Infinity @Far East Shopping Centre

SPA INFINITY
www.spainfinity.com.sg/
545 Orchard Road, B1-22 Far East Shopping Centre (Next to Wheelock Place)
S (238882)
Tel: 67380069


Despite being located at a time-worn shopping center, Spa Infinity is a reviving addition to this place.
To get there, make your way to the side entrance of the mall (beside Harry's), head down to the basement and exit out of the carpark.
Given that I was less than impressed with the mall, I was pleasantly surprised by the "spa-rish" entrance at Spa Infinity. You might also be surprised to find that they have quite a number of male staff (not therapists, so not to worry!).

We were led to the ladies changing room (there were quite alot of men there for massages too! Mostly couples, I reckon).
The usual amenities were provided.






This place also provides a steam room and... jacuzzi! This big hot tub certainly got me thrilled!
How I wish all spa places could consider having this as a must-hav facility!
Definitely a refreshing treat before your massage!





Light snack at their cafe area. Their menu is simple - soup, sandwiches (ham & cheese, tuna, etc), drinks, porridge, desserts (they were serving pulut hitam - black rice pudding) and some other light snacks.


A lounge area for guests to chill and relax


There was a movie lounge area and they were screening Spider Man 2.


A basic treatment room that comes in singles and doubles. Most of their therapists are China nationals. I had the lymphatic/deep tissue massage that focuses on the muscles located below the surface of the top muscles. She applied firm pressure to loosen my tensed muscles and it worked! It surely did relieve my shoulder aches and improve my sleep that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Yes, I love animals. Never owned a pet, dare not own one. I love food; the ambience, scent and company are what satisfy me. I thread across the globe in my dreams, making them come true is what I seek. My motto: To indulge in the finest things in life ~ Nature, Animals, Me.