Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pork ribs prawn noodles@ Golden Mile

Hungry for a bowl of pork ribs prawn noodles?
Chung Cheng 崇正
505 Beach Road
#01-59 Golden Mile Food Centre




I was craving for prawn noodles, hence chose this dish over their popular "Chilli Mee", which I reckon would just be a bowl of mee with very good chilli (duh...)!
Just look at all the ingredients filling the surface of the bowl
- the fishcakes, prawns and tender pork ribs!
Unknowingly, I finished everything in the bowl, and all of that was for a mere price of $3!
Was there in the evening, heard there would be a queue if you were to come during lunchtime.
So, be warned.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Yes, I love animals. Never owned a pet, dare not own one. I love food; the ambience, scent and company are what satisfy me. I thread across the globe in my dreams, making them come true is what I seek. My motto: To indulge in the finest things in life ~ Nature, Animals, Me.