Thursday, September 10, 2009

To all Equine Lovers

I was searching on the web for photos to start the collection of my recent love
- HORSES -
Here are my top 10 faves:

〜 Watch them strut their stuff 〜


(Mountain horse by Jason Rainville)


(Shadowfaz by Kirsi Salonen)

〜 Feel their affectionate side 〜


(Horseback riding in Mongolia)




(Horses at Sunset)


(Interesting picture of horse sculptures made from driftwood found on the beach)

〜 See their Grace through their eyes 〜







Aren't they simply stunning?! *Melt*

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Yes, I love animals. Never owned a pet, dare not own one. I love food; the ambience, scent and company are what satisfy me. I thread across the globe in my dreams, making them come true is what I seek. My motto: To indulge in the finest things in life ~ Nature, Animals, Me.